Search Engine Optimization

Is SEO a mystery to you?

Put your questions to rest and let Stilesforce help with what we do best! When people search online for a product or service using a search engine like Google or Bing, there’s a 75% chance they’ll move on or stop searching altogether if what they’re looking for isn’t on the first page. So, if you’re on page 2 of Google, there’s only a 25% chance you’ll be found online! You can have the most beautiful website in the world, but what good is it if no one sees it? That’s why we bring our SEO expertise to the table.


Below are 2 things you need to know about how Stilesforce can help you with your site’s SEO:

Keywords and Phrases: There was a time when search engines weren’t very sophisticated. This made it easy for content developers to guarantee they could get you to the number one spot on Google.  In the old days, developers could use the same keyword over and over again, making your site show up as number 1 when a user typed in your keyword.  This is called keyword stuffing.  However, consider this: if your site was built to showcase your expertise in piano tuning, but your content only contained the words “piano tuning” over and over again, that’s going to create a pretty horrific user experience.  Not only is that dishonest and lazy, it’s also bad for business.  Thankfully search engines have stepped up their game.  Now search engines are very good at seeking out and rewarding those sites that have relevant and useful content on their pages. Anything less will put your site on page 40 of Google faster than you can say, well, piano tuning!

Content: We mentioned above how your content should be relevant and useful.  Your content also needs to be original and fresh.  Search engines care that your content is original.  Think of search engines as businesses with a customer base, just like any other business.  If a customer is searching for something, but the entire first page is the same content copied from website after website, that engine is going to put the site that seems the most original on page 1 and put the rest of the sites on page 40 with our friend the piano tuner.  That creates a great customer experience for users of search engines.  Now search engines are so sophisticated that they can even determine if each site contains the same information just worded in a different way!  So, put some work into your content and make it relevant, useful, original, and fresh.  Those are the ingredients to a spot on page 1.

Do you have keywords and phrases you’d like to incorporate into your content?  Do you have an idea of what you want your content to say, but can’t get it into words?  We have key SEO know-how working directly with Google and we want to use our expertise to help you get found on the web.  We’ll work with you to use our “insider” knowledge to give you the best opportunity to succeed online.

Need help being found in your market?

We will find and optimize local listings for your business and optimize your business on an continuous basis to give you the best local results. If you are looking to be found nationally, our SEO team will work ongoing to give you the best search rankings based on keywords of your choosing.